Re: Arrays in PL/SQL?

From: Leslie_B_DreyerKalra <lbd_at_techiesinc.com>
Date: 1997/08/02

Steven H. wrote:

> Could anyone tell me if Oracle PL/SQL supports
> array type variables? Thanks in advance.
>
> Steven Hovington.

Just one-dimensional, homogeneous ones that they call tables. There are ways to kluge up multi-dimensional arrays, if you're feeling adventurous. There's a section on it in the O'Reilly PL/SQL book by Steven Feuerstein. They're still homogeneous, though...

Leslie

--
Leslie Dreyer Kalra
Techies, Inc.