Oracle DBA - one year - $150,000+

From: Bill Elliot <atg_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1997/08/01

We are seeking a very unique individual to serve as lead Oracle DBA on a major application development project. The selected candidate will earn $150,000+ during this one year engagement with a world class client. There is an opportunity for the contract to be renewed for a second year. Relocation expenses may be reimbursable.

Required qualifications include:

This is a "heavy weight / superstar" position. Please do not respond unless you are such a person. If you are such a person, please contact me immediately. It will be worth your while

Thank you,

Advanced Technology Group
attn: Bill Elliot
101 East Carmel Drive, Suite 103
Carmel, IN 46032
317-843-8206 voice
317-581-1173 fax
atg_at_iquest.net Received on Fri Aug 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT