Re: Create ResultSet in Stored Procedure and give it back to a VB5 program. How to?

From: Lloyd Sheen <lsheen_at_sfi-software.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Oracle procedures can return a result set (though somewhat limited). Sylvain Faust Inc. markets a product called SQL-Sombrero OCX / OCI. This product gives VB programmers access to the Oracle Call Interface. Using this interface you can return result sets from stored procedures.

Check out the web site at http://www.sfi-software.com. Go to the download for an evaluation of the product.

Tomm Carr <tommcatt_at_geocities.com> wrote in article <33DD454D.255E_at_geocities.com>...