Re: DBMS_PIPE error

From: N Prabhakar <n_prabhakar_at_post1.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Hi there,

I had the same problem before, its because of one of the variables written to the dbms_pipe happened to be of NUMERIC data type. We changed our it to VARCHAR2 and it was OK.. May be its worth trying it... Please let me know the outcome,

Regards

N.Prabhakar

Meena <meena_at_gwcom.com> wrote in article <33CE75E2.57F3_at_gwcom.com>...