Re: SELECT Statement help required

From: N Prabhakar <n_prabhakar_at_post1.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Hello there,

You can analyse ('compute statistics') each of the tables in your database, then issue a query against DBA_TABLES / ALL_TABLES / USER_TABLES. This process may take some time.

Alternatively, you can write a dynamic sql using DBMS_SQL package (available from Oracle 7.2) onwards.

Good luck

N.Prabhakar

James Petts <jpetts_at_celltech.co.uk> wrote in article <33D7125D.7DE3_at_celltech.co.uk>...