PeopleSoft and Referential Integrity

From: Mark Rosenbaum <mjr_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Sorry for the question but I couldn't find a PeopleSoft newsgroup nor a PeopleSoft FAQ nor any usefull info on Dejanews.

I'm working with some folks who are running PeopleSoft version 5. There are some data quality issues relating to Referential Integrity. I'm not a PeopleSoft person so I was hoping that someone out there in netland who was might be able to answer this.

HOW DO YOU TURN ON REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY IN PEOPLSOFT? Thanks for any help

mjr Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT