WebServer OWA_SQL package not in Developer Toolkit.

From: Richard.C.Baker <rcb_at_vistacomp.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

I went on a Oracle "Develop Web-Based Applications" course earlier this year and the course made use of a package called OWA_SQL which had procedures for generating tables from queries (CELLS_FROM_QUERY). However this package does not appear to be in the Developer Toolkit supplied with Webserver 2.1. Could anybody help me in locating this package?

Many thanks,

Richard.

Ricahrd.C.Baker
RCB_at_Vistacomp.com Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT