Using MF Cobol with Oracle Server 7.3

From: David Tinucci <davidt_at_clientsys.com>
Date: 1997/07/30

I have a client that is having version problems getting his cobol to compile with the Oracle 7 Server. He opened a TAR with ORacle and they tell hime the combination of versions is not going to work. I would like to talk with someone that has a similar setup that is working. Here are the details:

Hardware & O/S - IBM RS6000 running AIX V4.2 Oracle Server - V7.3.2.3
Oracle Pre Compiler - Pro Cobol
Microfocus Cobol Compiler - V4.1.06

Please respond to
David Tinucci
davidt_at_clientsys.com Received on Wed Jul 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT