Re: [Q] Multiple Rows ret. by StoredProc

From: Mike Lewis <mike.lewis_at_lgeenergy.com>
Date: 1997/07/30

I do not believe so. We ran into the same problem trying to get stored procs to send multi-row result sets back to a Delphi program. Apparently, Oracle stored procs act like functions and return only a singleton result. We got around the problem by having the stored proc write the result set to a temporary table, and then within our Delphi code, we added a statement to query the database to read the temporary table. Hope this solution will work for you. Received on Wed Jul 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT