how to determine free memory in Oracle

From: Gregory Bronevetsky <bronevet_at_beast.Trenton.EDU>
Date: 1997/07/30

I'm writing a Web front for an Oracle database. To do this, I need to create and keep a lot of views and since a lot of people may be using the system at the same time, I need to know how much memory the database server has left for my views so that I can know if creating another view will go over the memory limit. Is there any way to get this information?

--
                        Greg Bronevetsky