Re: Inserting images into table

From: Gautham Ramkumar <gautham_at_iwaynet.net>
Date: 1997/07/29

Any image needs to be stored in the database as a longraw. In Forms you can retrieve it as an image. Try to get hold of "Exploring Oracle Developer 2000, Designer 2000" June 1997 issue Vol 3 No 6. Its got an article about Storing and retrieving images with Developer 2000 forms and has been explained very well. In case you are unable to get hold of this let me know and I can fax the necessary pages from the issue

Regards
Gautham Ramkumar

Matej Kenda <matej.kenda_at_uni-mb.si> wrote in article <33D63CB7.F08DCE4_at_uni-mb.si>...
> Hi!
>
> I'm working on an application, which has to read and write images (GIFs)
> from/to Oracle 7 database. System administrator created table with
 Developer