Re: oracle toolkit error

From: Rashid KArimov <rashid_at_IDT.NET>
Date: 1997/07/29

    Try to check if you have more than 256 color on your local     X server. I found out that while 256 colors is usually OK,     more than that drives lots of (older?) apps insane.

    Rashid
In comp.databases.oracle.tools Shuang Li <sli1_at_cs.umbc.edu> wrote:
: Hi,
:
: My computer use ppp connection through a modem. I have eXceed(which is a
: X server for microsoft window) running in Window95. When I start SVRMGRM
: through telnet login window from a SGI workstation, I get the following
: error message :
:
: TK2-00001: an undefined Oracle Toolkit II failure occurred
:
: Can anybody tell me how I can solve this problem and get the SVRMGRM
: running?
:
: Thanks!
: