Updating the TNSNames.ora file

From: Matt Janofsky <removethis.matt.janofsky_at_transquest.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

How does one update the TNSNames.ora file programmatically? I know there is already a TNSNames file in use on the PC. I'd like to add mine to it during the installation and setup. Is there a DDE command or other tool for doing this or do I have to actually open the file and write directly to it?

Matt Received on Tue Jul 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT