Cannot install PL/SQL toolkit in webserver v3

From: James Dickson <James.Dickson_at_mail.esrin.esa.it>
Date: 1997/07/28

I have installed OWS version 3 and I am trying to configure the first user. On the PL/SQL agent administration/modification page I am trying to modify an existing PL/SQL cartridge agent by installing the PL/SQL toolkit. I get the error:

OWS-05542: PL/SQL Agent SYSTRI2 submission failed due to error 1034 ORA-01034: ORACLE not available

I can connect to the database with no problems via SQL*Plus using the same username and password defined in the DAD used by this agent. It's just this page that cannot connect to the database.

Any ideas appreciated.

james_at_valhall.esrin.esa.it Received on Mon Jul 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT