Comments in PassThrough queries

From: Matt Janofsky <removethis.matt.janofsky_at_transquest.com>
Date: 1997/07/28

Has anyone noticed a problem when comments are included in pass-through queries? I'm running Access 7.0 with Oracle Client Software 7.3.3.0.0. If the /* ... */ comments are included, I get an empty record set. If I use // then I get invalid select syntax.

Is this a known problem?

Matt Received on Mon Jul 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT