Create ResultSet in Stored Procedure and give it back to a VB5 program. How to?

From: Michael G. Schneider <mgs_software_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/07/26

I use Oracle from VB5 by means of RDO. All works fine (executing a SQL, calling a stored procedure, using arguments, ...) - with one exception. Maybe somebody can help.

I would like to create a resultset in a stored procedure and pass the resultset back to an rdoResultset object. I just can't find a way to achieve this.

Is it possible? If so, how?

Michael G. Schneider
mgs_software_at_compuserve.com Received on Sat Jul 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT