Re: Help with error ORA-03121 Please!

From: Sheilah Scheurich <scheuric_at_sprynet.com>
Date: 1997/07/26

Are you using software other than sqlplus to get to the columns? If so, what are you using? You may not have all the environment in place to realize that sql*net driver is properly in place. Be sure that sql*net is installed completely and the the program (if that is the case) you are using supports this type of use.

-Sheilah Scheurich
DBA

--
These opinions are my own and not
not of my employer.

Ricky <rforde_at_sangacorp.com> wrote in article
<33CF80C6.62064D68_at_sangacorp.com>...