Calling UNIX commands from PL/SQL scripts...

From: Vijay Damodaran <vijayd_at_nortel.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

Hi,

   I want to call a UNIX command from within a PL/SQL script. Is there    anyway to do this. This PL/SQL script is a packaged procedure and    is called from a Forms 4.5 trigger.

   Since the process must run on the server side due to some mounting    issues, I cannot use Forms 4.5's host command. Is there a    corresponding host command for PL/SQL on the server side.

   Thanks in advance for ur help.

VJ.

--
Vijay Damodaran