rescueing index

From: Raul Sanchez <rsanchez_at_lingocd.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

Hi,

while loading in direct load state my index got locked after I kill the job. I killed the session by using the alter system utility. I managed to alter the system, but the index still remained in direct load state. How can I rescue the index without having to truncate or drop the table? Any ideas? Thanx in advance!

--jchook :P Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT