Transfering a file via OWS and HTML 3.2

From: Michael Rothwell <michael_rothwell_at_non-hp-usa-om46.om.hp.com>
Date: 1997/07/24

I am fairly new to OWS but have written a few minor applications with it.

I am trying to transfer a file from the client machine to the server via HTML 3.2. I am using the tag <input name=filename type=file>. This tag brings up a file browse box on the client to select a file for transfer. At this point, I want to do 2 things:
1. load the file into a long field in the database. 2. save the file on the server.

Has anyone done this using OWS and PL/SQL??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Michael Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT