Running a function

From: Vinay Gidwani <gidwani_at_studsys.mscs.mu.edu>
Date: 1997/07/24

I have a simple function

create or replcae function show_date return number is
begin
select * from table;
return 1;
end;

I need to display all the contents of the table into the screen, one screenful at a time.
How do I execute functions from sql? I have this saved in a file, and I did get the function to compile. How do I get this to display on the screen?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Vinay

gidwani_at_studsys.mscs.mu.edu Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT