Workgroup Server Install 7.3.2

From: Art Snyder <asnyder_at_p-e-c.com>
Date: 1997/07/24

I am a newcomer to Oracle and I am doing an install onto an HP/UX 10.10 machine using HP VUE environment. When I run the WGSTART -f script the error I receive says something like " User Interface Failure - Windowing System". I have tried setting both DISPLAY=<machine name>:0.0 and ORACLE_TERM=hp neither has helped.

Does anyone have any other ideas or direction to go in.

Thanks

rchavez_at_pec.com Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT