Re: A couple of questions.

From: William Hill <cnsltwlh_at_GeeTeeEee.net>
Date: 1997/07/23

SQL-Station from PLATINUM technology inc. SQL-Programmer from Sylvain Faust Inc
SQL Studio from Eventus Software Inc
SQL Navigator from TechnoSolutions Corp.

All have features which you might want to compare.

In article <33D62EA1.1105_at_dp.new.iscorltd.co.za>, kugendra_at_dp.new.iscorltd.co.za says...