SQL*Loader

From: Yong Qian <yqian_at_geo.census.gov>
Date: 1997/07/23

Hi,

Suppose I want to convert a database to Oracle, is it easier that I just print the text
file in the form like "Insert Into table Values ()" rather than using the sql*loader to
input the plain text output from the original database.

I am working on a noncomercial database that was based on Fortran, and was wondering
how can that be converted to Oracle.

Thanks for the tips.

Yong Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT