Dynamic SQL .. in PRO-C !

From: David Mallarme <mallarme_at_univ-valenciennes.fr>
Date: 1997/07/22

Hello,

I thank all that have already spent some time to answer me. But I have to precise that I'd like to have some sample of dynamic sql programming in PRO-C !
You know the method4.. The manual is full of bug and even now I still have problem at the running time..

Thank again in advance.

Bye.

David Received on Tue Jul 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT