proc question!

From: Kannan Murugan <murukan_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu>
Date: 1997/07/22

Hello,

        I am new to ORACLE. I am trying to convert a .pc file (created by tpmake of entera (i believe a borland software formerly owned by OEC)) to .c file using proc. Done. I could also compile the file without any errors. But while linking, the linker bitches about a function called "sqlcxt" which is being called in the .c file created by proc.

        I am wondering whether I missed something while compiling the .c file or should I include any header file. I am confused and frustrated. Please help. Thank you.

-Kannan Received on Tue Jul 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT