Transaction Id

From: Paul Campanotti <Paul.Campanotti_at_nt.com>
Date: 1997/07/22

Does anyone know of a method to track the transactions from within a commit ?
In a database trigger I am trying to group together transactions as part of the same commit.
I am using Oracle v7.3.
I heard of rdbms_transaction.local_transaction_id in v7.1, but it doesn't seem to be available in v7.3.

Thanks in Advance
...Paul Received on Tue Jul 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT