Software Developer Needed

From: Didi Sagbo <dsagbo_at_ismnet.com>
Date: 1997/07/21

We are a consulting firm specializing in object and Internet technology, doing business in the US, nationwide. We have several immediate need for different skill sets. for a long term development with a major client. We are looking exclusively for US citizen,Canadian citizen, Mexican citzen, and or a "Green Card" holder. We offer Great benefits and Compensation. Different Projects include experience required in either:

	1)VisualWorks, Visual Smalltalk, C/C++, Gemstone
          UNIX, NT, Oracle & Sybase a plus

	2)C++ Tuxedo

	3)Smalltalk, JAVA

For more information on the position and our company, please contact Marian Licari
Integrated Systems Management, Inc.
fax (914) 332-5766
e-mail: mlicari_at_ismnet.com
http://www.ismnet.com Received on Mon Jul 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT