Stored Procedures

From: Steven H. <steven_at_hovington.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/21

Is there an easy way of retrieving stored procedures from a database (Oracle 7.1)? At the moment we have to do a select statement in SQL Plus to retrieve the code from one of the internal tables, but the output is not easy to manage - we have to select the output with the mouse and copy it into another program.

Thanks in advance.

Steven H. Received on Mon Jul 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT