Oracle Programmer and DBA's

From: Kris N <vlss_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/07/19

V.L.S Systems a very rapidly growing software consulting company with openings throughout the United States with fortune 500 and other top notch companies. We are looking for people with 2+ years of experience in one of the following areas.

We offer excellent salaries with benefits or hourly Compensation. Will sponsor for people who need H1,G.C. Please fax your resumes to (301) 916-3885 or E-mail (ASCII text format or MS Word 6.0 doc only, please mention your skill set in the subject in the e-mail, desired salary and location) : vlss_at_erols.com Received on Sat Jul 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT