Re: Good editing environment....?

From: William Hill <cnsltwlh_at_GeeTeeEee.net>
Date: 1997/07/19

No matter the environment, I generally accomplish this by using the spool. I spool to a filename that I always use for this kind of thing and set up my environments to bring this file up in an editor with minimal effort as needed. This seems to work rather well for me.

William

replace GeeTeeEee with gte when replying by mail

In article <33CFF7A6.4FEB_at_geocities.com>, tommcatt_at_geocities.com says...