Re: Good editing environment....?

From: Michael Bouda <michael.bouda_at_messe.de>
Date: 1997/07/18

You can invoke the texteditor open with any file you wish with "ed filename.ext" from sqlplus. If you want to edit a stored object (procedure, function, package, trigger) have a look to http://www.technosolutions.com. The tool sql-navigator is a good one. You can also use ORACLE Procedure Builder included in Developer/2000.

--
Michael Bouda, Deutsche Messe AG, Hannover
Phone: +49 511-89 33 502 Fax: +49 511-89 32 680