US-CA-San Jose **Oracle Financials Expert Needed!

From: ! Seagate Software <jobs_at_seagatesoftware.com>
Date: 1997/07/18

Seagate Software

Join us as we develop state-of-the-art Financial applications at our Scotts Valley Corporate Headquarters. This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we implement the Financials package. You'll also gain a high level of visibility with senior management and be working for an industry leader in the data management/analysis and business intelligence industry.

Position: Oracle Financials Applications Engineer Location: Scotts Valley, CA
Term: Regular, Full-Time (No contractors)

Requirements: 2+ years experience designing and customizing Oracle Financials applications.

Desirable: Oracle 7, Unix, SQL*Plus, PL*SQL, Oracle Reports 2.5, Forms 2.3

We offer an exceptionally competitive compensation package including performance bonuses, profit sharing, stock options, 401(k) matching and full medical/dental/optical.

Please respond to:

Seagate Software
Central Staffing - Req # IN718
708 Fiero Commerce Park