Re: Help me with ODBC

From: Michael Krolewski <mkrolews_at_upw.com>
Date: 1997/07/17

ADJ wrote:

> I Installed ODBC Drivers from Oracle Personal Server 7 CD,
> when I tryed to add it to ControPanels 32Bit ODBC, I got the error message
> that the driver is for NT not for Win95, but it is in Win95 Directory.
> Would you suggest tell me where can I get the right drivers?

The latest ones are in the Oracle Web site. We got the 7.3.2.2.1 NT 4.0 version of
Oracle and the ODBC drivers on the CD did not work well.

Also, it is important to de-install the ODBC drivers before installing the new
drivers. You do not need to remove the 16 bit drivers.

Mike Krolewski Received on Thu Jul 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT