Re: Connecting to PL/SQL procedure from WebAgent

From: Ron Person <ron_person_at_qmail.newbridge.com>
Date: 1997/07/17

There are two things you should check
1. I suspect the URL that you want to call is not as described below but as follows

     <MyComputer>:<WebServer Port for agent your calling>/<ows-bin>/<WebAgentService>/owa/<ProcedureName>

2. Ensure that you have mapped the virtual directories for the WebAgentService in the $ORACLE_HOME/ows/admin/sv<Port>.cfg file

    eg:
    /u01/app/oracle/product/7.3.3/ows/bin C /ows-bin/<WebAgentService>

Once you have made these changes you will need to reload the web listener config info

wlctl reload <Port>

Should do the trick

Ron