Event Trigger

From: Miguel <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/07/16

hi,

I have an internet site that works with oracle. I need to display an alert on one of the computers of my internal network when some user of the internet site does some particular event. Is it possible to have some kind trigger related with database actions that fires a form to the screen of computer, or at least have a process that running in the server that regulary checks for the events that occured and puts a message in some ones computer.
I have a NT Server 3.51 running Oracle 7.2.4 and Win95 Clients.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Miguel Lima Received on Wed Jul 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT