HELP Transact-SQL -> PL/SQL porting

From: Dmitry Babitsky <dimitry_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/16

Hi,
I am an expert Transact-SQL programmer(Microsoft), but have only limited experience with PL/SQL. So, just a few questions: 1) In T/SQL I create temp. tables in my stored procedure(#table_name), then

query    	them. How do I do the same in PL/SQL?  Looks like PL/SQL tables
is not what 	I want, 	because you cannot use SQL to query them.

2) Is there an equivalent of tempdb? Can temporary tablespace be used for that?

3) IN T/SQL I can do this:

	CREATE PROCEDURE xyz AS
	SELECT * FROM TABLE

   How to do the same in PL/SQL