Re: URGENT NEED OF HELP

From: Richard Close <spammers_at_die.die.die>
Date: 1997/07/15

You don't mention your environment, but I've seen that error message when using Oracle Web Agent -- if so the problem may not be with your SQL but your OWA set up.

Regards
Richard Close
richard at logres dot demon dot co dot uk

Matteo Lonardi <teo_at_romeo.sci.univr.it> wrote in article <33CB4019.1A5B_at_romeo.sci.univr.it>...
> Hi, I'm a computer science student and a beginner in learning Oracle
> and the problem is that if the SELECT founds some data, then I receive
> the following message:

 <snip>