Problem installing Oracle SQL Net

From: Pronob Ashwin <pashwi1_at_cs.umbc.edu>
Date: 1997/07/15

--------------79E44000EC4ADE23577949CF

I just downloaded an evaluation copy of Developer 2000 for 95/NT from the Oracle Site. Now when I tried installing SQL Net it gave me an error "cannot find ouis.res" with the 'cancel process etc' dialog box. When I chose ignore and tried running this after the installation it gave me an error regarding the GUI and that ouis.res was not found. Any one else with the same problem? What do I do.....

Thanks
Pronob Ashwin

--------------79E44000EC4ADE23577949CF

begin:          vcard
fn:             Pronob Ashwin
n:              Ashwin;Pronob
org:            University Of Maryland
adr:            1136 Apt G;;Regina Drive;Baltimore;MD;21227;USA
email;internet: pashwi1_at_cs.umbc.edu
title:          RA
tel;work:       410 455 3971
tel;fax:        410 455 3969