Re: Connecting to PL/SQL procedure from WebAgent

From: Richard Close <spammers_at_die.die.die>
Date: 1997/07/15

I don't have my working environment here, but from memory I think that the URL
should be
<host>/ows-bin/SCHEMA/owa/<ProcedureName> SCHEMA is the schema into which you installed owa and created the procedure.

Regards,

Richard Close
richard at logres dot demon dot co dot uk

kolya_at_lo-risk.stanford.edu wrote in article <33CA5A57.3DB9_at_lo-risk.stanford.edu>...
> Anyone who can, please help me!
>
> The Problem:
>
> Can't start up a PL/SQL procedure through Oracle Web Agent
> I have installed an Oracle Web Server.
>
> I made a Web Page with a Form which is supposed to pass on information
> to the PL/SQL procedure as parameters.
>
> The action of the form points to the following URL:
>
> <MyComputer><MyORACLE_HOME>/ows-bin/owa/<ProcedureName>
 <snip>