JOBS! - us-mn informix prog. or 4gl $60-125k.txt(1/1)

From: <resumes_at_smtp.cybernerd.net>
Date: 1997/07/15

Visit our website at http://38.176.238.103/ to search over 5000 current Job orders.Jobs can be searched by keyword, location and salary. Register with us(free!) to get your resume into the hands of ovder 1500 recruiting firms nationwide.

Location: MN Minneapolis Informix Programmers or 4GL
Salary: 60-125K

KEYWORDS:

DEVELOP  MODIFY   DESIGN   P/A	COMPUTER	INFMX4GL UNIX	CASETOOL SQL

Perform "Business Systems" applications development work with clients. Development, implementation, modification, and customization of Informix 4GL systems & applications. New applications development and existing applications enhancements, translate to design and programming specs. Analyze specs and develop new programs. Test plans, unit and system testing. System documentation. Customize, optimize and maintain current applications. Required: 5+ yrs. experience w/applications development, 3+ yrs. Informix-4GL applications development programming experience, 2+ yrs. applications development exp. in Unix environment.

Preferred: Informix On-Line Engine, Informix DB Version 5.0 or higher, Informix Interactive Debugger and Rapid Development System, Business Applications development, 4GL exp. prefer 4GL Enterprise, 4GL Case Tools, Informix SQL. 4 day work week. Can live near job or company will send you in weekly, pay transportion and put you up weekly.

This ad is posted by Employer Employee Exchange, Inc. Founded in 1968, EEE places top industry professionals in the fields of Chemicals, Computer Technology, Engineering, Pulp and Paper, as well as General and Technical Sales and Sales Management.

To register with us, visit our website at http://38.176.238.103/. We have over 5000 open job orders that can be searched by keyword, profession, salary and location. We network with over 1500 recruiters nationwide. By registering with us you get national exposure, at no cost to you. Our fees are paid by the companies that enlist us to find qualified candidates. You can also send us your resume at resumes_at_smtp.cybernerd.net or fax to 410-821-1904. A recruiter will then call you to discuss your employment needs.