Topics for ODTUG Fall Conference Requested & Offered

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/07/14

Oracle Development Tools User Group (ODTUG) will hold its fall conference in St. Louis, Nov. 2-5 at the Marriott Pavilion Hotel.

One of the most difficult problems for presenters is selecting a topic.

If you are a potential attendee, and there is a topic you'd like to see covered, please go to our website, http://www.odtug.com, and submit topics you'd like to see presented.

If you are a potential presenter, we will be posting suggested topics this week. Go to the website, http://www.odtug.com, to see a list of suggested topics.

ODTUG conferences have developed a reputation second to none.

At 11:08 PM 6/8/97 , Mike Openshaw wrote the following about our Spring '97 conference:

>I have attended many conventions; both in in my ten years in computer
>technology and my 15 years in medical/academic/industrial laboratory
>work. None has come close to the value that the ODTUG meeting was in
>terms of practical information, valuable networking and just plain
>fun. The techniques and contacts obtained were invaluable.

We intend to provide the same level of quality at our fall conference. Don't miss it!

 Jeff Jacobs, President, Oracle Development Tools User Group  Your User Group for CASE, Designer/2000, Developer/2000,  Discoverer & Data Warehousing

 Visit our web site, http://www.odtug.com

 ODTUG
 2840 South College Road, Suite 151
 Wilmington, NC 28412
 Phone: 910-452-7444
 FAX: 910-452-7834
 email: odtug_at_wilmington.net   Received on Mon Jul 14 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT