JOBS! - us-co oracle dba $60-80k.txt(1/1)

From: <resumes_at_snmp.cybernerd.net>
Date: 1997/07/13

Visit our website at http://38.176.238.103/ to search over 5000 current Job orders.Jobs can be searched by keyword, location and salary. Register with us(free!) to get your resume into the hands of ovder 1500 recruiting firms nationwide.

Location: CO Denver
Oracle DBA
Salary:$60- 80K

KEYWORDS:
GENL-MFG ORACLE DBA SAP BS BA Tune, setup and manage Oracle DB within SAP. 3-4 years related exp.

This ad is posted by Employer Employee Exchange, Inc. Founded in 1968, EEE places top industry professionals in the fields of Chemicals, Computer Technology, Engineering, Pulp and Paper, as well as General and Technical Sales and Sales Management.

To register with us, visit our website at http://38.176.238.103/. We have over 5000 open job orders that can be searched by keyword, profession, salary and location. We network with over 1500 recruiters nationwide. By registering with us you get national exposure, at no cost to you. Our fees are paid by the companies that enlist us to find qualified candidates. You can also send us your resume at resumes_at_smtp.cybernerd.net or fax to 410-821-1904. A recruiter will then call you to discuss your employment needs.