Oracle Alert question

From: Bill Alt <altb_at_hargray.com>
Date: 1997/07/12

I know this is not exactly the place for Oracle Application questions, but I am a DBA who has been 'tasked' with finding some information about Oracle Alert. I know what it does, but is there anyone who can give me some real life application examples. Thanks in advance. You can answer me here or by e-mail at altb_at_hargray.com. Thanks
Bill Alt Received on Sat Jul 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT