HELP! Report Writers. Good, Better, Best ??

From: Milt Peterson <dsi1_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

I don't want this to become a flame session, but I do need some input regarding report writers.

We are an Oracle VAR and have a client that desires to look at 3rd party report writers.

As we normally recommend Oracle's ReportWriter, I'm not too familiar with products available from other sources. Three of the products that might be recommended are : Crytstal Reports, R & R Reportwriter and a product from IQ Software.

Can anybody offer experiences with these? Or, with any others that would be a good product for an end user?

Thanks for any help given.
Milt Peterson
delair systems, inc.
dsi1_at_primenet.com Received on Fri Jul 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT