Documentation Installation on SCO Open Server 5.0.2

From: AISimon <aisimon_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

Hello all!

I'm trying to install Oracle Product Documentation R1.0.16 on SCO Open Server 5.0.2 with Oracle 7.3.3. The CD-ROM is mounted to the directory /cdrom. I can see all files with "ls /cdrom/oracle". During the installation (orainst) I have to put in the mount point for my CD-ROM. I tried to write "/cdrom", "/cdrom/DOC", "/cdrom/oracle/doc" etc but I always got the message that I use the wrong CD.

Has anybody any idea?

Thanks in advance

Andrej Received on Fri Jul 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT