Atlanta High Tech Jobs

From: Lynnehumre <lynnehumre_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/07/11

JOB OPENINGS As a leader in today’s fast-paced world of Information Technology, our company is doing it right.

Due to continued national growth, we now have excellent career opportunities for results-oriented business and technical professionals in the Atlanta area.

If you have impressive technical skills in the following areas:

· Project Management
· Client Server Development
· Visual Basic
· Sybase
· Oracle
· UNIX
· Crystal Reports
· Network Support
· Internet Development
· Oracle DBA
· AS400
· MS SQL Server
· other technical areas

…then our company is the right place for you.

We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401K and tuition reimbursement. Please apply in confidence to:

Lynne Humphreys
lynnehumre_at_aol.com
or fax resume to: 770-857-4394 Received on Fri Jul 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT