Automated installation of Win95 client. Any help?

From: Peter Bayliss <newsgroup_at_bureau-thirteen.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/10

My company is currently rolling out Windows 95 to about 100 people. Previously we have installed Oracle client on peoples Windows for Workgroups machines on an individual basis, fine as not many people were using Oracle.

However, we want to install Oracle client on all Windows 95 machines as we set up Windows from scratch. We automatically installing Windows 95, Office 97 etc.

How can I automatically install Oracle client so that I don't have to enter company name, default directory and what components I want install, they are all going to be the same. Could any one help please,

Thank You, Peter Bayliss Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT