Developer/2000 problems on UNIX with Timers

From: Scott Schneider <scotts_at_lgc.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

Platform: Sun Solaris 2.5.1
Developer/2000: 1.3.2
Oracle: 7.2.3

Have an Oracle Timer installed in a Dev/2000 forms application running on Solaris. The form has an annoying flash which appears to be caused by the timer waking up, checking for cursor focus and blinking.

Anybody had sucess with Timers in Forms on UNIX? We don't have the flash on Windows.

Need urgent help.

Also, any way to get a hold of the X Display or toplevel widget from within Forms?

Please respond to scotts_at_lgc.com as I don't monitor this newsgroup regularly.

Thanks in advance.

Scott Schneider
Product Manager
Landmark Graphics Corporation Received on Thu Jul 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT