Oracle Reports

From: <resquive_at_solusoft.com>
Date: 1997/07/10

  Hi! I 'm using Oracle Reports V.2.0.14 and I like to put and image template on the background of every page printed in the report. I know how to do it, but I have a little problem: when I start to print the report, it's first build in a temporary storage the image of the report and then print. The image size is about 2 mb and the report data size is about 400 pages so multiply and you'll see how big is. I like to know if anyone of you Reports Guru guys know a "workaround" so I can print my template and my data without using so much space.

                                                Thanks,
                                          Rodrigo  Esquivel L.
                                          Internal Support
                                          Solusoft, Republic of Panama